Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Kirsten's Checked dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone know of a company or person that makes a reasonable facsimile of Kirsten's Checked dress? I saw one once on eBay but can't remember who made it -- it looked SO much like the real thing.

    I have resigned myself to the fact that I will probably never own this dress, given the insane BIN prices that sellers are asking on eBay. It is the only outfit of Kirsten's that I do not have, so I would happily settle for a good replica.

    Anyone know where I can find one?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think there is a wholesale site that has a replica:

    Click Here

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dionne! I LOVE your Bitty with the ponytail wig (just got two Bitty Bears, too cute!) and the picture of Kit!!! Details on both, please!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY GOSH!!!! Where have I been? I am just FLIPPING OUT over Kit's new stuff. And Molly's outfit as well, too cute!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too would love to get the Blue checked dress with shawl. I checked out the website but didn't see that one on there. They have a lot of good stuff though and the prices are great. Thanks for the link!

  6. #6
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    Great site! They have great prices! But I think that I'll stick to the AG clothes for my girls. That's a great site for extras though!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to see if I can find the fabric, and copy it. The hardest part will be trying to duplicate the embroidery on the apron.
    I'll let you know if I do.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Melissa*Olivia's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    515
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for your responses, Everybody.

    Let me know what you find, AG seamstress! I think the dress I saw was in a lot of clothes (some AG, some not) that came with a doll. The seller said that it was handmade, and from the picture, it looked JUST like the real deal!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jrtmom3274:
    Dionne! I LOVE your Bitty with the ponytail wig (just got two Bitty Bears, too cute!) and the picture of Kit!!! Details on both, please!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heather,

    The baby with the ponytails is a Gotz Maxi Muffin. They are comparable to Bitties, but I had to open the neck of mine and add some stuffing to her. She was really floppy.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Brown*Eyed*Girl:
    I too would love to get the Blue checked dress with shawl. I checked out the website but didn't see that one on there. They have a lot of good stuff though and the prices are great. Thanks for the link!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look under items for Kirstin, and you will find the checked dress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •